Justin Black Italian Pullups (Men's)
When it comes to cowboy boots you just can't go past Justin's black Italian Pullups.
Look good and feel good in these classy classics
Justin Black Iguana Lizard (Men's)
Stylish and exotic
Made from Black Iguana Lizard and Classic Kid these boots feature a narrow rounded toe and decorative stitching. Made with the J-Flex Comfort System for maximum comfort and flexibility.
Justin Earth Bridle (Men's)
It's comfort all the way with these work Lace-R loggers.
Featuring Gore-Tex waterproof technology, a cushioned insole with an orthotic insert and a black rubber logger unit outsole for traction and durability.
Justin Tan Premium Chukka (Men's)
Comfort and support
This moc-toed chukka has premium leather uppers, a padded collar for comfort and a steel shank for support.
Justin Exotic Black Lizard (Men's)
A Black Lizard exotic cowboy boot with a lizard printed leather outsole.
A subtle elegance
Justin Bay Apache (Women's)
Simple, sturdy, comfortable
The Bay Apache Smooth classic roper is a simple cowboy boot for the working woman
Justin Antique Saddle Full Quill Ostrich (Men's)
Get yourself noticed in these antique Saddle Full Quill Ostrich cowboy boots
For the man who has everything
Justin Rodeo Cloth (Men's)
A sturdy lace-up chukka that looks great the Rodeo Cloth features a padded collar and cushioned insole.
More than just a workboot
Justin Almond Smooth Ostrich (Men's)
Smooth ostrich upper is the highlight of this exotic roper by Justin, but don't be fooled into thinking that's all it has.
Sturdy, durable and stylish
H.J. Justin started his boot making company in his own home in the early 1880's. His customers were travelling cowboys who passed through his hometown of Spanish fort, Texas on their way up the Chisholm Trail.
Justin's loyal cowboy customers spread the word about his fine workmanship and soon the company expanded. In 1908 Justin's two sons started working in the business which was renamed H.J. Justin and Sons.
Justin boots had improved technology over the years so they could increase production. By 1910 Justin boots were being sold in 26 States of USA, Canada, Mexico and Cuba. The boots sold for $11 a pair.
Justin boots are for people going places. And they have been around for over 100 years.
Justin Boots now worldwide leaders
Today Justin boots are sold worldwide and are widely recognized as a leader in quality work boots and cowboy boots.
H.J. Justin build his business based on the principle that "No boot shall ever bear the Justin brand unless it is the very best that can be produced from the standpoint of material, style and workmanship."
The principal that the company was founded on still remains today which is why Justin boots are so well regarded and of such a high quality.
Justin boot work boots now utilize a revolutionary new comfort technology that really works in making a boot that is durable, comfortable, stylish and resilient. The new features include:
- Premium quality, oil tanned, full grained supple leather to ensure the boot lasts.
- Chambrelle padded tongue to add comfort and wick away moisture. .
- Body cushion insole insert to provide maximum shock absorption and substantial arch support. It will wick away moisture and provide a comfortable surface for the foot. .
- Orthotic texon/poron that works with the Body Cushion insert to create a comfort correct insole that delivers resiliency through every stage of walking. .
- Fiberglass shank that offers lightweight strength without conducting electricity or transferring temperature changes. .
- Open cell foam pad to provide an extra layer of comfort and insulation. .
- High-Tech midsole to insulate the boot from both cold and heat and to prevent odor and offer additional comfort and flexibility. .
- The sole is designed to release mud and debris as you walk. It also features a toe spring that provides a rocker motion to literally keep a spring in your every step. .
What all this means is that the Justin boots Company manufacture work boots that really work.